ESOMAR 28 is a guide that provides a standard set of questions that businesses/buyers ask to determine whether the provider is capable to meet their research objectives.
Learn about Markelytics’ experience in
- Recruiting samples
- Different sources we use for our online samples
- Steps we take to recruit a representative sample of the population
- Our online panels’ management quality criteria
- Experience in online sampling and data collection
- Sampling and project management practices
- Data quality and validation process, and
- Policy & industry standards Markelytics complies with
Fill out the form to get our answers to ESOMAR 28 questions.